Selected by the City to enhance the development of Sarasota’s cultural district, the hotel will be a luxury, boutique Hotel on 1.05 acres on the corner of Palm Avenue and Cocoanut Avenue in downtown Sarasota, Florida. Comparable to an artist’s canvas where moments are carefully curated, the Hotel will provide guests with a unique, authentic, hospitality lifestyle experience by creating an innovative, luxurious environment focused on Sarasota’s arts, culinary, and cultural characteristics. The Hotel will market itself consistent with Sarasota’s trademarked mission to “Go Beyond the Beaches,” promoting the vast array of cultural, culinary, and arts-related events and attractions in Sarasota. The Hotel’s arts-centric theme will be executed without sacrificing the ability to position the Hotel within the traditional markets, targeting Sarasota tourists, locals, and business groups.
City of Sarasota Parking Garage
The Hotel will offer parking in a city parking garage adjacent to the Hotel. The parking garage is conveniently accessible to guests via a pedestrian bridge that will connect with the Hotel’s second level,. About 300 parking spaces have been specifically reserved for the Hotel.
COCOANUT AND PALM AVENUES
Location is everything and Cocoanut Avenue and Palm Avenue has the location in the heart of downtown Sarasota’s cultural and theater district. From here, the Hotel can provide a unique, authentic experience representative of Sarasota’s rich, culture combined with luxury accommodations.
The eight-level Hotel will feature the following:
– 186 luxury guest suites including king and double queen, executive, hospitality, and presidential suites;
– Over 15,000 square feet of meeting space including a people, breakout rooms, a film screening room and ample pre-function space;
– Dining and entertainment on Palm Avenue, Cocoanut Avenue and the Hotel rooftop;
– Rooftop pool, bar and restaurant;
– Guest parking conveniently located adjacent to the Hotel.
– The Hotel’s eight levels present a variety of services, and amenities.