RETAIL HOTEL MULTIFAMILY
Within the past 36 months, Flagler Village has experienced an amazing renaissance that will only begin to be realized with the construction of Flagler Village’s newest retail, hospitality and multifamily center at the intersection of Federal Highway and Sunrise Boulevard. Going beyond Flagler Village’s existing multifamily communities to adequately encompass every aspect of today’s active lifestyle requires a location and scope not yet developed in the neighborhood. It is this project that will engage the neighborhood to enjoy as a true “Village” environment of shops, restaurants, homes and the area’s first Courtyard by Marriot.
Added amenities such as resort pools, spa and fitness amenities, food and beverage outlets, conference space, and retail shopping will position this property to meet and exceed all current and proposed surrounding developments.
• 338 APARTMENTS within two 13 story towers encompassing a five-story garage, expanded recreation amenities, pools, gym, spa and event and dining spaces.
• 25,000 SF Retail consisting of flexible, urban spaces with ample street access, notable accents and convenient service accesses.
• COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT rising 8 stories with ground floor lobby, Bistro concept restaurant and bar, 138 guest rooms and suites with rooftop pool and amenities.
• URBAN PLAZA with open, pedestrian friendly spaces, lush landscaping and water features separating ground floor retail from the parking garage.
• 3 FLOOR PARKING GARAGE with approximately 780 parking spaces.